Sharon has been speaking, training, and educating peers since 2015. Ranging from 45 minute to 6 hour workshops, Sharon can help guide your group through a number of different topics!
Full Day and Half Day Workshops (3-6 hours)
- Everday Advocacy: Using your daily routine to your professional advantage and making a plan for advocating for yourself, your library, and your program.
- Being Siri-ous: Providing quality customer service to all stakeholders in an age of instant information and rearranging mental blocks to better help patrons.
Conference Presentations (45-90 minutes)
- Being Siri-ous: Providing quality customer service in an age of instant information.
- Libraries on Stage (And Vice Versa): Using STEM projects as a vessel for library skills in order to support school performing arts endeavors.
- Lesson Plan Templates How-To: Everything you want to know about my library lesson plan templates.
- Self-care and the librarian: How to prevent burnout and keep enthusiasm and energy up.
- Google Hacks for Librarians: Using Forms, Sheets, and Classroom in unconventional ways.
Hopefully Helpful Series
- Episode 1: Using Worksheets and PDFs in Google Classroom
- Episode 2: Organizing your remote learning life
- Episode 3: Organizing Google Classroom
- Episode 4: Forwarding Outlook to Gmail
- Episode 5: What’s due when?
- Episode 6: Using a split screen
- Episode 7: Turning in work
- Episode 8: Using NoodleTools
- Episode 9: Attaching Files in Classroom
- Episode 10: Creating filters in Gmail
- Episode 11: Parent Guide to Google Classroom
- Episode 12: Parent Guide to Google Apps